A Bang Moment July 31 2014, 0 Comments
I've been debating all summer long if bangs are in or not for 2014? I go back and forth with my hairdresser and all she says is that either you go all in or you don't do it at all. So before making that (maybe regretful) decision, I put together a pros and cons list for my next hair adventure.
• Hiding those random pimples that pop out of nowhere
• Instant age reversal
• Makes a plain pony-tail look classy
• Hide your eyes behind them when that hottie walks by
• Maintenance, maintenance, and oh, did we mention: maintenance?!
• Avoiding the awkward greasy forehead look
• Can't really try the 'long bang' look without pinning back your short bangs
• They get in the way when you're trying to talk to that hottie that stopped by
Another idea is to get the swept side bangs if I'm not entirely committed to the full bang. And don't even do the partial thinned out bangs look, it is so 2001. I'm all for the swept side bangs, but just in case I've bought a pair of shears from night market just in case I make that leap. It might take a few glasses of wine and a good novel but it could happen, seriously.